Viessmann Vitosol 200-FM
The Vitosol 200-FM flat plate solar collector is attractive not only for its low investment cost but also for the energy it saves. Durable, corrosion resistant construction using materials such as powder coated aluminum, copper and stainless steel, as well as 3.2 mm special low-iron solar glass ensure a long service life and maintain high efficiency for years to come.
- Optimized collection of solar energy thanks to highly efficient Sol-titanium coating.
- Built in protection against overheating through use of a special coating on the copper fin.
- Collector surface area: 25 sq.ft/2.3 sq.m. Two versions available for horizontal (SH2) or vertical (SV2) installation.
- High efficiency through selectively coated absorber, integrated piping and extremely effective thermal insulation.
- Flexible connection pipes facilitate short installation times. Up to 12 collectors can be quickly installed in series using a convenient plug-in system.
- Durable, corrosion resistant construction using materials such as powder coated aluminum, copper and stainless steel, as well as 3.2 mm special low-iron solar glass and non-degrading thermal insulation.
- Universal application: on flat and sloped roofs, on top of roof coverings, or for freestanding installations.
Download Flier – PDF (464 KB)
Download Specs – PDF (649 KB)