Viessmann Vitosol 200-T
The Vitosol 200-T is a high-performance vacuum tube solar collector that is ideal for DHW/combination space heating systems with versatile horizontal or vertical installation on roofs, walls or freestanding. The Vitosol 200-T is ideal for incorpation into any architectural design.
- High-performance direct-flow vacuum tube solar collector thanks to Sol-titanium coated copper absorber and extremely effective thermal header insulation.
- Lasting performance with durable materials, such as high-grade thick borosilicate glass and a permanent vacuum sealed glass-metal joint.
- Fast assembly and optimal alignment of tubes with plug-in connectors allowing for tube rotation of up to 25 degrees.
- Universal application
- vertical or horizontal installation on roofs, walls or freestanding
- compatible with any DHW system
- connect up to 150 tubes in series
- residential or commercial systems
- Maximum system performance and reliability with a full range of solar system components designed to integrate seamlessly.
- Fast installation with quick-connect fittings and stainless steel clips. Prefabricated mounting hardware ensures easy connection to flat or sloped roofs or as a facade mount on walls.
- Suitable for many applications: DHW heating, space heating supplement or solar cooling, or for incorporation into architectural designs.
Download Flier – PDF (1.8 MB)
Download Specs – PDF (1.8 MB)